Like all major banks, Best Bank has a wide range of loans for professionals and individuals. We have already had the opportunity to mention in our pages the different credits it offers. Here we will show you that it is possible to do either online credit simulations.
Tutorial. How to perform an online simulation?
- You are already a customer of this bank, access your secure personal space as you usually do using the 8 digits of your password, then the 6 digits of your secret code (by clicking on the grid). And, in the top banner, click on “ready”. Then on the red insert: “Make a simulation”.
- If you are not a Best Bank customer, access the site by typing: individuals.societegenerale.fr/emprunter.
- You are now on the home page, in the banner at the top of the page, click on “borrow”
- On the left of the screen, several credit proposals are then displayed: Consumption, Auto, Personal, Works, Renewable, Credit consolidation, Under 30, Mortgage loan.
- You just have to choose the credit corresponding to your projects. After reading the bank’s explanations,
- Click on “simulator”
- All you have to do is enter the requested data (amount of credit then monthly payments or duration of credit)
It is of course possible to contact the bank by telephone or by other means.
Some important details
If you want to buy a car, a house or do some work, the choice of credit seems obvious. On the other hand, some of these proposals may deserve explanations so that the choice of funding in relation to the project is optimal.
- If you want to buy an expensive item such as an electric bike, it would be much less interesting to finance it with a revolving credit (Alterna) than with a consumer loan. For the simple reason that the interest rate of the first will be much higher than that of the second. Therefore if you already have a line of credit with an Alterna revolving credit, use it only wisely, that is to say when you have no other financing solutions, and for small are.
- If you are under the age of thirty, you may be able to benefit from one of the specific “youth” loans set up by Best Bank. So go to this section first.
- If you have financial difficulties and the management of the end of the month is more and more complicated. Rather than borrow again, opt instead for credit consolidation. Thus the monthly payments of the credits in progress will decrease, which will allow you to breathe a little. (For this type of complex operation, it may be preferable to make an appointment with your agency advisor).